“ICT Investment Trends in Turkey“, presents the findings from a survey of 64 Turkish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Turkish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, IoT, cloud computing, and content management. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Turkey. Through GlobalData’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Turkey.
The Turkish economy is growing at a higher rate in 2017 compared to 2016, and the government is working on plans to increase the borrowing limit in order to lift the economy.
Furthermore, the country’s foreign trade deficit is increasing continuously driven by the import of computers, mineral fuels, and machinery and equipment indicating that Turkish enterprises are making investments to expand their businesses. The survey further depicts that Turkish enterprises are allocating the highest proportion to SaaS solutions in order to delegate the maintenance and upgrades of the software to the cloud service provider and focus on their business operations.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-turkey-turkish/request-sample
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Turkish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Turkish enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, IoT, cloud computing, and content management
- Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Turkish enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Turkish enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Turkish enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Turkish enterprises are planning to increase their total cloud computing budget allocation to public cloud solutions in 2017, driven by the need to cut costs.
- Banking institutions in Turkey are implementing the blockchain technology, thereby creating opportunities for cloud-based ledger technology vendors.
- Increasing customer satisfaction leads the list of business objectives in influencing the IT investment strategies among Turkish enterprises, while leading-edge technology is ranked high on their list of criteria for ICT vendor selection.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Turkish enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Turkish enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Turkish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, IoT, cloud computing, and content management)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Turkish enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
To Browse Full Research Report @: https://goo.gl/Rxbvwo
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com