“Cigarettes in India, 2017” is an analytical report by Globaldata that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Cigarettes account for only 15.0% of tobacco consumption each year, due to the widespread availability of alternative tobacco products such as bidis and chewing tobacco, combined with the relatively low taxes and low prices of these products. Males make up 93.1% of the cigarette smoking population and 91.7% of the daily cigarette smokers.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- GlobalData estimates cigarettes consumption will increase by 2.0% in 2016, which represents an 11.2% increase against 1990 levels.
- Per capita consumption for 2016 is estimated to be 26.3% below its levels in 1990.
- The India cigarette market is dominated by four large manufacturers, that collectively accounted for 99.2% of legitimate market volume in 2016.
- Imports have officially never been a major feature of the Indian market, accouting for 0.6% of consumption in 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-india-2017/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com