Global Spirits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global spirits market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global spirits market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global spirits market?
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, vodka, whisky, Tequila and Mezcal, and Gin and Genever. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global spirits market generated total revenues of $637,059.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2011 and 2015
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 29,975.6 million liters in 2015.
Per capita consumption of spirits varies from country to country. The highest consumption is seen in those areas where drinking alcohol has been part of the culture for decades, and often where spirits market is well-established.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/spirits-global-industry-guide-2016/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com