Global Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global waste management market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) – including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry’s value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry’s volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates
The global Waste Management industry is expected to generate total revenues of $76,277.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 1,282.2 million tons in 2016.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.7% for the five-year period 2016 – 2021.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/waste-management-global-industry-guide-2016/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com