Global Hybrid & Electric Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global hybrid & electric cars market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The hybrid and electric cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new electric and hybrid passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
- The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold.
- The electric cars segment refers to all-electric vehicles only, namely Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs).
- The hybrid cars segment refers to all types of hybrid electric cars such as plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), Extended Range Electric Vehicles (EREVs) and standard Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs). Other alternative fuel vehicles (e.g. LPG or Hydrogen fuel cell) are not included.
- Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global hybrid & electric cars market had total revenues of $75,069.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 11.7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 2,580,759.5 units in 2016.
- Though the global hybrid and electric cars market has seen strong growth, there was a slowdown in 2014. The driving factor for this was falling oil prices making conventional petrol and diesel cars more appealing in the uncertain economic climate.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hybrid & electric cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hybrid & electric cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hybrid & electric cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hybrid & electric cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global hybrid & electric cars market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global hybrid & electric cars market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hybrid & electric cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global hybrid & electric cars market?
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hybrid-and-electric-cars-global-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com