Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
- The global residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,592.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Almost 65% of the global residential construction market is accounted for by the US and Asia-Pacific.
- China dominates the Asia-Pacific market. According to the analysis of RBC Global Asset Management, China is actually underbuilding around 2m new homes per year if it is to match with the speed of the urban population growth and replacement of demolished properties.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global residential construction market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential construction market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global residential construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global residential construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/residential-construction-global-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com