The NAFTA Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA real estate market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The real estate industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $598.2 billion in 2016.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.7% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the real estate industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $532.5 billion in 2016. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $39.1 and $26.6 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the real estate industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $681.9 billion in 2021, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $50.9 and $35.4 billion, respectively.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA real estate market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA real estate market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA real estate market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA real estate market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA real estate market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA real estate market in relation to its regional counterparts?
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/real-estate-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com