The G8 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,759.7 billion in 2016 to the global energy consumption industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,183.0 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the energy consumption industry, with market revenues of $1,399.8 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $349.9 and $210.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,701.2 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $327.2 and $286.2 billion, respectively.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 energy consumption market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 energy consumption market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 energy consumption market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 energy consumption market?
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/energy-consumption-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com