The bladder cancer market in the seven major pharmaceutical markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) has remained largely unchanged in the past 10-20 years. However, significant expansion is expected starting in 2016, with the introduction of several new therapies that are projected to fuel market growth. In addition, bladder cancer has a robust early-stage pipeline that will contribute to market growth during the forecast period. Currently, the bladder cancer market is dominated by generic chemotherapy and immunotherapy. Though initially effective, toxicity and lack of clinical efficacy in improving overall survival have left the door open for more tolerable and effective drugs to be developed. In the past, bladder cancer has not been an area of focus for pharmaceutical companies, but that is rapidly changing as more companies focus on the bladder cancer market, recognizing the high level of unmet need and relatively clear regulatory path. During the forecast period, the market landscape will begin to change dramatically with the introduction of newer immunotherapies, specifically, PD-1 checkpoint modulators, of which five are expected to launch by 2025. These drugs will provide much-needed alternatives to bladder cancer patients who have not benefitted from traditional treatments.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the bladder cancer market landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) change from 2015-2025?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in bladder cancer?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the unmet needs in bladder cancer treatment management?
- What drivers and barriers will affect bladder cancer therapeutics sales in the 7MM over the forecast period?
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Overview of bladder cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline Bladder cancer market revenue from 2015-2025. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting bladder cancer therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global bladder cancer therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bladder cancer therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the bladder cancer therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/opportunityanalyzer-bladder-cancer-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2025
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com