Consumer and Market Insights: Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food in Malaysia provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for dairy & soy food market in Malaysia and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to –
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Malaysian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy & Soy Food, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Malaysia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Dairy & Soy Food consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Malaysia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
- The Malaysian Dairy & Soy Food market saw a small decline in US$ between 2011 and 2016, due to the depreciation of the Malaysian Ringgit. However, the growth is forecast to change to positive in the next five years between 2016 and 2021.
- Malaysia ranks among the smallest markets in the global Dairy & Soy Food sector in terms of per capita consumption.
- Opportunities for premiumization in Dairy & Soy Food have been limited over the past five years, but this situation is expected to improve between 2016 and 2021.
- International Dairy & Soy Food brands in Malaysia have outperformed domestic ones.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Malaysia’s Dairy & Soy Food consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy & Soy Food sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Table of Contents
1. Introducing a top growth market for dairy & soy food
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
GlobalData’s strategic issues map
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score – overview
Consumer spending trends – peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight – identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis – key drivers of change
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/top-growth-opportunities-dairy-and-soy-food-in-malaysia/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com