The global traffic road marking coatings market is likely to reach USD 6.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Technological advancement is an important factor for market growth as countries are becoming more concerned about the public health and safety. The growing environmental concerns including harmful air pollutants are driving the need for greener products in a bid to promote a healthy environment.
Paints are regarded as a major source of harmful VOC emissions. This has resulted in the development of thermoplastic coatings and other environment-friendly alternatives over paints. The rate of road fatalities is another primary concern which is forcing regional governments to invest in technological development to ensure highway safety and maintenance. There is a need for technological development to deal with such issues efficiently and improve the global economic condition as well.
Manufacturers are taking initiatives to develop innovative marking systems and temperature sensitive paints, which in turn is increasing their product sale as more countries are focused toward beefing up their safety and maintenance. Various initiatives to reduce accidents and improve road safety & maintenance are expected to influence the overall market demand positively. The consumer buying behavior is supposed to be influenced by newly developed high-performance coatings with improved characteristics.
Key manufacturers operating in the market include Automark Technologies Sherwin-Williams Company, Geveko Markings, Ennis-Flint, Crown Technologies, Swarco AG, etc.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Thermoplastic coatings emerged as the fastest product segment.This segment expected to reach 429.0 kilo tons by 2025
- Thermoplastic markings are applied in a thick/built up layer to create rumble strips. This coating sets quickly and will adhere strongly to the surface
- Paint is expected to be the largest segment with a market share of around 44.5% by volume
- Asia Pacific region is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region and will reach a market valuation of USD 1,670.5 million by 2025
- In North America, The Government has rolled out initiatives to enhance road infrastructure, increasing sales, and encouraging the development of durable, high-performance products with enhanced visibility and skid resistance
- There is a high degree of price competition among industry participants. Innovation remains a major factor for competitive advantage and higher profit margins.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research scope and assumptions
1.3 List of data sources
Chapter 2 Traffic Road Marking Coating Industry Outlook
2.1 Market segmentation
2.2 Market size and growth prospects, 2014 – 2025
2.3 Traffic road marking coating value chain analysis
2.3.1 Vendor landscape
2.4 Legislative framework
2.5 Technology landscape
2.6 Traffic road marking coating market dynamics
2.6.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Increasing need for road safety and maintenance
188.8.131.52 Rising road infrastructure spending
2.6.2 Market restraint analysis
184.108.40.206 Low maintenance & repainting initiatives in developing countries
2.7 Key market opportunities – prioritized
2.8 Industry analysis – Porter’s
2.9 Traffic Road Marking Coating- PESTEL analysis
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/traffic-road-marking-coatings-market/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com