The global bluetooth beacon market size is expected to reach USD 58.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. The introduction of next-generation software-based and virtual beacons are expected to boost the market demand.
The key factor driving the industry growth is the increased number of applications powered by beacons and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) tags. Beacons are witnessing growing penetration across asset tracking and machine/equipment status observation in high volume verticals. At the same time, the markets for both existing and new applications are maturing, leading to larger roll-outs.
Growing integration of beacons in cameras, LED lightings, point of sale (POS) devices, digital signage, and vending machines is expected to propel the industry growth over the forecast period. Apart from retail applications, beacons are also projected to become a common commodity in industrial applications.
Industries are increasingly shifting toward the incorporation of Bluetooth-powered solutions from conventional proximity solutions including Wi-Fi and RFID. Assets based on Wi-Fi, RFID, and people flow tracking systems have currently captured a significant revenue share in the healthcare and intra-logistics sectors. The relatively lower price point of Bluetooth-based solutions is playing a pivotal role in their large-scale adoption in various domains such as indoor navigation, worker security, elderly care, and affordable asset tracking.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Bluetooth beacon are poised for large-scale adoption throughout the forecast period, with a projected CAGR of 95.3% from 2017 to 2025
- The Eddystone segment is expected to witness the fastest growth due to its open format and the ability to offer a broad range of solutions for proximity interactions without the need for native apps
- The healthcare segment is anticipated to grow at an enormous rate over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR of over 100% from 2017 to 2025, as there has been an increased need for streamlining hospital operations to provide customized services as per the patients’ history
- Leiden University Medical Center uses the iBeacon technology along with Internet of Things (IoT) platform to treat patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- The Asia Pacific Bluetooth beacons market is expected to witness appreciable growth which is attributed to the high potential applicability of beacons in the retail sector
- Key industry players include Estimote, Inc.; Kontakt.io; Accent Advanced Systems, SLU; Onyx Beacon Ltd.; and Bluvision Inc.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Bluetooth Beacons – Market Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 – 2025
Chapter 3 Bluetooth Beacons Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Bluetooth Beacons – Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Bluetooth Beacons – Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Location-based marketing comparison
3.4.2 Comparison of NFC, BLE, and VLC technologies
3.4.3 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Growth in mobile payments to boost beacons demand
22.214.171.124 Increased penetration in the retail sector
126.96.36.199 Need for enhanced customer experience
3.4.4 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 Security concerns
3.5 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.7 Bluetooth Beacons – Key Company Analysis, 2016
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/bluetooth-beacons-market/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com