The global expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam market is expected to reach USD 1.30 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. The rapid growth of the automotive industry in recent years has been a major factor driving market growth. Further, the increasing application scope of the product in the consumer goods, construction, and packaging industries is expected to have significant impacts on the overall market growth over the coming years.
The product witnessed wide application in the automotive industry for the manufacture of floor, door and hood panels, primarily for noise and thermal insulation in passenger and commercial cars. The considerable growth of the automotive industry in Germany, China, and India is expected to drive product demand over the projected period.
The increasing use of molded EPP foam products in protective and flexible packaging applications for numerous verticals, including medical, consumer electronics, food & beverages, household appliances, and industrial equipment, is expected to drive the industry growth over the forecast period.
The consumer goods vertical is expected to witness the highest growth over the coming years, projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, in terms of revenue. The rapidly growing consumer goods industry across major economies of Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America is expected to drive the product demand over the forecast years.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The EPP foam industry was estimated at USD 896.4 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period on account of increasing application scope of the product in consumer goods and protective packaging industry verticals
- The medium density segment accounted for a considerable share in 2016 and is expected to witness the highest growth of 4.7% over the forecast period owing to increasing application scope in consumer goods and furniture applications
- The product demand in the consumer goods segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, primarily on account of increasing application scope in the rapidly-growing consumer goods industry worldwide
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the overall industry revenue in 2016 and is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.3% during the forecast period, on account of high product application scope in the growing automotive, consumer goods, and packaging verticals
- The key strategies adopted by the industry players include capacity expansions, mergers & acquisitions, technical collaborations, and distribution agreements. For instance, in March 2016, JSP Corporation completed the expansion of EPP foam manufacturing facility in Thailand.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Research scope &assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market snapshot
Chapter 3 Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market Variables, Trend, and Scope
3.1 Expanded Polypropylene – Market segmentation& scope
3.2 Expanded polypropylene foam – Value chain analysis
3.3 Raw material outlook
3.4 Technology Overview
3.4.1 Injection molding
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.6 Expanded Polypropylene Foam- Market dynamics
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/expanded-polypropylene-epp-foam-market/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com