The global omega 3 supplements market is expected to reach USD 57.07 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Omega 3 supplements market is anticipated to witness a significant growth on account of high application scope coupled with increasing demand from infant formula.
Numerous factors such as urbanization and government efforts to educate consumers and provide superior healthcare services are likely to fuel the utilization of omega 3 based products. In addition, increased consumer willingness to spend is anticipated to provide a positive outlook to the omega 3 supplements market.
Increasing opportunities from the sports nutrition market due to rising preference for leading an active lifestyle coupled with growing awareness regarding omega-3 benefits are likely to play a significant role in driving the market growth. Companies such as Coromega offer combo products to serve the sports industry.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Fish oil segment was valued at USD 27.60 billion in 2016 on account of early adoption to treat joint pain and other medical conditions
- Anchovy accounted for the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.0% owing to abundant & easy availability of fish and low mercury levels
- Salmon oil accounted for a share of 3.3% in 2016 and is expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period owing to requirement of relatively less time for the production of oil from salmon as compared to other fish.
- Central & South America accounted for a share of 2.5% of the global omega 3 supplements demand in 2016 due to the growing penetration of pharmaceutical products and increasing income levels of consumers
- Research & development and expansion are the key strategies that are being adopted by the players to strengthen their position in the market. Companies are continuously trying to develop application-specific products in order to expand their market scope.
- In May 2015, Ascenta Health was acquired by Nature Way, a U.S.-based brand. In May 2015, Aker BioMarine was granted two patents by the U.S. Patent Office for the method of manufacturing superba and other krill oils from denatured krill or krill meal using a polar solvent.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology And Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2. Research scope & assumptions
1.3. List of data sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market snapshot
Chapter 3. Omega-3 Supplements Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market segmentation & scope
3.2. Omega 3 supplements market value chain analysis
3.3. Raw material trend
3.3.1. Fish oil
3.3.2. Krill oil
3.4. Market dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing dietary supplement market
22.214.171.124. Rising health awareness
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. Declining fish production
3.5. Regulatory framework
3.5.2. United States Department of Agriculture
3.5.3. Food Regulations for Australia & New Zealand
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/omega-3-supplement-market/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com