Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding for Healthcare
GBI Research’s latest report, “”Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding for Healthcare“” provides a comprehensive analysis on emerging investment trends within the healthcare industry. Private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) funds have been important participants in a wide range of industries for many decades – particularly the healthcare industry. They remain one of the few sources of funding for innovative start-up companies, which often bring disruptive technologies and life-saving medical interventions to the market.
This report provides in-depth qualitative and quantitative analyses of global and regional trends that have shaped the current healthcare PE and VC landscape, particularly from 2006 to 2015. It provides multilevel analyses that identify geographical markets and therapy areas attracting noteworthy investments. Analyses of key investment indicators in the US, including levels of fundraising activities by PE and VC companies, VC investments by industry sector, and VC-backed exits and venture financing trends – particularly for early-stage healthcare companies – are also included.
Information from our robust, industry-leading databases shows that global values of completed equity offerings in the healthcare industry are continuing their upward trend, reaching record highs in recent years. Quantitative analyses of equity offerings in the healthcare sector from 2006 to 2015 are provided alongside trends in healthcare VC-backed initial public offerings (IPOs) in the US. Top healthcare IPOs are reviewed in detail, with company profiles that include product pipelines showing therapy areas of focus, indications and product development stages.
The report also includes forecasts for the outlook for PE and VC firms investing in the healthcare sector. VC investment in early-stage healthcare companies continues to decline, and has almost completely disappeared in certain countries. The report discusses new financing models that are emerging and replacing traditional VC financing models, including case studies showcasing recent success stories.
GBI Research conducted extensive research in order to provide a comprehensive view of the strategic trends in PE and VC funding for healthcare.
This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- How important are PE and VC funds to the future development of the healthcare industry?
- How does the venture-backed healthcare innovation model work?
- What have been the global trends in healthcare PE and VC over the last decade in terms of deal activity (volume) and value?
- Which geographical markets are attracting noteworthy healthcare investments from PE and VC firms, and which will drive investments in the future?
- Which therapy areas attracted the most PE and VC investments by value in the last two years and what are the reasons for these trends?
- How much capital did the top healthcare PE and VC deals raise in 2015, and which investment and healthcare companies were involved?
- What are the new financing models being adopted by early-stage healthcare companies in the face of the declining availability of VC funds?
- How did the 2008 global financial crisis affect VC and PE investments in healthcare, in both the short and longer term?
- How is the healthcare industry performing compared with other industry sectors in terms of attracting VC investments in the US?
- What are the risks if investments in the healthcare industry decrease significantly?
- How are VC firms likely to react to increasing competition in the healthcare sector in the coming years?
- What specific factors will continue to drive investment in the healthcare industry in the coming years?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to –
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of PE and VC dynamics in the healthcare industry. The report comprehensively describes and assesses the most important factors driving and restraining investments in this industry by assessing key investment information and parameters over the last decade.
- Assess quantitative and qualitative trends shaping deal activity in the healthcare sector. GBI Research employed a multi-faceted research approach that involved the analysis of a variety of secondary research sources and the interrogation of proprietary databases, to provide a complete and objective view of industry and investment dynamics.
- Gain insight on upcoming trends and factors influencing global healthcare investments.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report @: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/strategic-trends-in-private-equity-and-venture-capital-funding-for-healthcare/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com