Wealth market growth in Belgium has experienced a slowdown in 2016 following the terrorist attacks and Brexit. Combined with the volatility of the stock market, Belgian individuals have been driven to adopt cautious investment strategies.
Nevertheless, future growth will be driven by mutual funds. The increase in their popularity in a sector where asset allocation is dominated by deposits can be attributed to their balanced and fixed income strategies.
Verdict Financial’s “Wealth in Belgium: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016” analyzes the Belgian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report:
- Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Belgian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Deposits account for over 50% of the Belgian savings and investments market, but mutual funds will register the highest growth during 2016-20.
- HNW individuals allocate over 10% of their investible assets outside traditional investments. Hedge funds, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and private equity funds constitute the bulk of investments outside traditional asset classes.
- Belgian HNW investors offshore almost a fifth of their total investments, preferring to stay close to home, with Luxembourg alone absorbing 40% of total HNW offshore bookings.
- Access to a better range of investments is the major driver for offshore investments in Belgium, as tax efficiency has lost its importance due to international regulations on automatic exchange of information.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark your share of the Belgian wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Belgium.
- Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Belgian tax system will impact HNW clients.
- Review your offshore strategy by learning HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-belgium-sizing-the-market-opportunity-2016/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com